Saturday, April 12, 2014

Beautiful CRAZY Spring

 Spring has sprung with a lot of activities for all the kids!  Between baseball, tee ball, ballet, scouts, piano, work, and church we are crazy busy.  But we are content with our chaos, because the kids are enjoying their activities so much.
 Lyv started ballet, and said it was "the best day ever!"  Her teacher is a young woman from the ward who is so kind and patient.  Lyv's body is so hilarious to me because she has this big booty that completely fills our her leotard and these muscular thighs - she looks like a gymnast more than a sleek ballerina!  She puts her total concentration into the lesson and tries to mimic every move - ADORABLE!!

 Finally the boys had opening day for baseball on Saturday!  I always love this time of year.  Maybe it was growing up going to games my entire life, but baseball is one of my favorite sports.  I love the fans, the sunflower seeds, the hot weather, the freezing cold weather, the team unity that develops.  I hope the boys continue to play for a few more years.




 Sam is sporting the #2 in honor of Uncle Ryan!  We still miss him all of the time.  In fact just a few days ago I had a great memory come to me.  When I was about 11 or 12 a friend and I went to see the Babysitter's Club movie (oh yeah baby!) and we couldn't get in because it was PG-13.  I was distraught and Ryan, who had drove us down to Rexburg, sweetly ponied up some dough to buy another ticket and watched it with us so we could go!  What a good brother!

No comments: