Friday, March 20, 2015

The Ides of March

March has seemed to just creep along, probably because we are extra excited and extra impatient to move into the house….and because we are excited for the next season to get under way!  (mostly the first) Here's a sneak peak at the kitchen….love it!
 So March brought more fun with the kids - starting with the Super Hero Social with the older boys.  This year we teamed up with some buddies to make it extra wild and crazy, and boy were they.  They even broke out some sweet dance moves that had me on the floor laughing!  But a night out wouldn't be complete without Jack getting some sort of head injury….who knew tag was such an aggressive hands on game!
 Sam - Jack - Miles - Luke - Jordan all decked out.  We dressed up as runners, so my outfit was just a step up from pjs, so I was comfy that night.
 Next - Max has discovered a love for games, marble tracks, and rain boots!  I love this sweet little dude.  The best yet, he displays OCD tendencies playing Candy Land - the playing pieces can only land on coordinating colored spaces. Try to move a red to a purple, and you will receive a quick reprimand!
Fashion faux pau #1: Max's Hair - the worst hair ever!!  Literally sticks STRAIGHT up at all angles on all sides, it is a nightmare!  #2: Sweet outfit: Shawn's sweat band and rubber boots enhance any work out routine!
 I did get an awesome weekend of fun with some great friends!  We went to Time Out for Women in Spokane and had 36 crazy hours of laughing, shopping, laughing, and eating!  Such a fun time!
 Sometimes I forget how fun shopping can be when I am not chasing kids through the aisles or taking someone to the bathroom every 5 minutes!  It was a great weekend.
 Jack finally lost both front teeth which makes for a pretty funny grin, but the days before the last one came out were horrible.  SNAGGLE TOOTH City!  It was just dangling there, begging to come!
 Kind of random, but I had to add a picture of these shoes.  To most they look horrible worn, and ready for one way trip to the trash can, but to me they show the love that all three of my boys sweet, fat, adorable toddler feet had for them.  Yes, Sam - Jack - and finally Max wore these cute little babies and explored the world for the first time with these shoes.  I thought about having them enshrined, but thought a picture would do!

1 comment:

Freeman Family said...

Can't wait to see pictures of the house! Almost there! Just think, HOPEFULLY this will be your LAST move EVER! I love the picture of the boys shoes, but you know what made me smile? The nerf bullet in the background! Do you know how many of these I pick up all day long? They are EVERYWHERE! Love you!