Monday, November 26, 2007

Lots A Stuff!


So in the past couple of weeks a lot of things have happened - 1st: BYU beat the U!!! I have to say watching that game is really a spiritual experience for me. It brings tears to my eyes everytime the Cougs pull it off against all odds. And for you Ute fans all I can say is "Niener, niener, Neiner!"






2nd: Shawn had a suprise Birthday present and we went to Brian Regan. If you haven't heard of him, then you don't know Shawn! He loves him. He's a really funny, clean comedian, and Shawn was totally surprised which made it even better.




3rd: We went to Colorado for Thanksgiving and stayed with Shawn's sister Brigit. We had a great time with their kids and Shawn's parents. We went sky diving!! At a place that simulates the actual thing - it was great. Although I had a hard time not smiling, which caused me to spit all over my face!
We also hit the day after Thanksgiving sale and Shawn finally got what he's been wanting for three years! A new TV!! We had to basically strap all of our luggage on top of our car to get it home but its here and he's loving it!

4 comments:

{Erica} said...

shawns face it totally cracking me up in the tv pic! We woke the girls up with our screams at the end of the byu game!

{Erica} said...

ps did i tell you that the brunch was on Thursday? it's not..it's on Tuesday...er...so that would be tomorrow...at 10:00...sorry I'm a tard and I told you the wrong date...i think...

Jennilyn said...

I am glad you had a great Thanksgiving. I am so glad Shawn got his T.V. I feel bad that we didn't get it for you. Hope to see you soon

Debbi said...

Sounds like you totally scored this past week! What funny pictures!