Saturday, March 29, 2008

Sam's Saturday Soup - Back At Last

This Saturday I love because Sam keeps coming up with the cutest things. He thinks he's magic - that he can turn off the lights by closing his eyes! He is correct, but he really thinks he's got something going on when he squeezes his eyes shut and he'll shout "I'm turning off the lights with my eyes!"



Quickly - Sam was tagged by his friend Carter and here are a few fun things about Sam:

1. He has to sleep with one of his cars or trains everynight
2. He thinks he has a spider on his head when I put gel in his hair and the curls are crazy.
3. He loves music, and better yet our music - some of his favorites are Johnny Cash and Rascal Flatts

Finally I took a snap of my belly - not a very good picture but thought it would be fun to show how it grows. This is Baby Summers at 16 weeks.

9 comments:

Debbi said...

I really think you are tiny! And wow, sam is the smartest boy I know, figuring out how to turn out the lights! What a smarty pants ;)

Anonymous said...

That just made me smile - I LOVE YOUR LITTLE BELLY! How fun for you guys and I am so glad that things are going smoothly! I told you I bought you a gift the other day and I can't wait to give it to you =) Definitely love that Sam loves "your" music. My kids love "big people" music too and I don't know what I would do if I had to listen to their music all the time.

Amber said...

I just love his hair, I think him and Brylee should get married!;) Your belly is so cute!

The Halls said...

Yeh!!! can't wait to see it grow more! we are so so excited glad you guys are home sam is so stinkin cute!

Julie said...

I love the slide show!! We miss you guys already. Sure was fun to see all of you. See you in July!!

Andrea said...

uhh...nice "belly" Meagan, if thats what you want to call it!~ We probably won't be able to tell that you are even pregnant-- until you are practially 9 months along! You are adorable as always, and I am still SO excited for you and the baby--yeah!!!

Andrea said...

oops...i didn't mean to spell your name wrong duh!! also I forgot to say Sam is so freakin hilarious he cracks me up, what a goof!!

Steff said...

That's hilarious. Kids are so funny. Yes, I still think he has the best hair.

I'd have to agree with the others...I'm having a hard time seeing the so called belly. I recall being pregnant the same time as you and Katie and being about 10 times bigger. You look good. :)

You should totally join up with the Daring Baker's Group. Anyone is welcome. There are a lot of members and they always want more. It's fun to have a new challenge each month. Here's the website if you want to check it out. http://daringbakersblogroll.blogspot.com/ On the right hand side are the instructions for joining. Once you have joined, they will send you and invite for the "REAL" blog with the challenges and discussions on it.

My cake ended up looking like crudola but it was pretty fun. Love to see pics of your little fam. How exciting to be expecting number 2...

Shane and Jill said...

Look at that cute little belly! I also wanted to tell you that I have had a gift for you sitting on my counter for probably 2 months now, so the next time you are in the area, let me know so I can give it to you :)