Thursday, July 17, 2014

Idaho Summer Fun

The party in Idaho never seems to stop when we are visiting, and we take full advantage of every chance to be with family and play at our favorite spots.

We started with smore's and fireworks….
Followed by several trips to see my favorite lady - Grandma Jeanne….

 Hit up the Snoasis as many times as we could …..
 The Sandbar, of course, was top priority and we were able to swim there twice …..



 We drove over to Jackson Hole, WY rode the alpine slide and hiked Jenny's Lake…..






and at every moment enjoyed being with friends we are lucky enough to call family.  This is the only time when I ever get sad about living in Yakima.  It would be wonderful to do this more often, but quality is better than quantity!

2 comments:

Beth Willmore said...

Are you coming up for the 24th?? What am I going to do if I can't chat with you in grandma's backyard?!

That looks like a fun vacation up here with your family!

Unknown said...

Beth - I am so bummed! I can't make it this year:( I am totally bummed, we have a party for Shawn's grandpa in Boise that weekend. So we will have to wait for our annual Pioneer Day conversation til next year.