Sunday, July 13, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Sam!

Sam is turning three! I can't believe it. He has gotten to be such a big fun boy. I am so happy that he came to me and Shawn, and am amazed at how much I love him everyday. Here's some things about Sam:

1. Born: July 14, 2005 after 30 hours of labor, weighed 6 lbs. 12 oz, and was 20 inches long.
2. Sam loves to play baseball with his dad and is a pretty good hitter.
3. Sam has flown 12 times, his first flight was to Philadelphia when he was about 2 1/2 months.
4. Sam loves chocolate but hates any other candy, popcicles, fruit snacks and basically all other good treats.
5. He loves Toy Story, Cars, 101 Dalmations, Thomas the Tank Engine, Bob the Builder, and Madagascar.
6. Sam is the greatest little boy ever. We are so blessed to have him in our family! Sam Happy Birthday! We love you so much.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow time goes by fast!!!

{Erica} said...

he is such a darling boy. today ella kept saying to she wanted to go home to her friends in iowa...we proceeded to tell her that a lot of them had moved and she said "NOOO MOM..my friends...you know, Sam, Brooklyn and drew" :P apparently she thinks sam is darling as well :)

crazy how fast time goes!

happy birthday sam!

cortney and neil said...

Cute. I can't believe he is three already.

Ashton & Co. said...

Happy Birthday Sammy! We will get him his present when you guys are here next week... Hope he has a fun day! I can't believe he's already three! We love you!

Debbi said...

Happy Happy Birthday Sammy, dear! What a cute boy, I can't believe he is 3! Let's hope that this labor you have is less than 30 hours too!

Amber said...

Happy 3rd Sam! I have him picked out for Brylee to marry:) He's the cutest little guy ever! Can you believe how fast they grow?? Brylee will be in kindergarten in two years....ahhhhh!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Sam! He is such cute little boy! I loved looking at all of the pics.

Cassie said...

He is seriously the cutest boy!! I love his baby pics he is so cute and I love the cheeks!! 30 hours of labor?? Ahh that does not sound fun, hopefully it will be quicker this time around :) When are you coming over?

Brigit said...

Happy Birthday Sammy! We love and miss you!

Anonymous said...

What a cute kid. I love all the darling pictures of him. Kids make life so much fun!

The Wilks Family said...

Happy Birthday Sam! He's so cute! Such adorable chubby cheeks!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Sam! I thought about you on your birthday because I will always remember you and Javien have the same birthday. I hope you had a great day and got some super cool presents. Maybe next year we can finally do a party together =)

Tiffany said...

That picture of Sam and Shawn is so cute. At a glance I thought shawn had a halp over his head. Congrats Sam. I hope you had a happy birthday and are ready for your new sibling to come soon...
Tiffany!