Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Oh Baby.....

Since I'm not sure how much longer I can do things like this I'm going to take advantage of the little play on words! Still NO baby - but I don't know what else I really expect considering that the boys all came with 1 or 2 days before the due date. I'm running up and down the stairs, lifting heavy objects, cleaning like mad, but nothing... Saturday is the actual due date, so I still have a little while before I can officially start complaining. Thank you for all of you who have been keeping track of this pregnancy, we're so excited to post that she is here!

Oh baby - This is what we woke up to this morning! Now let me make sure that is in fact April 13? Idaho has the craziest weather, yesterday it was 65 and completely snowless, see what 24 hours can do? Who's a little jealous that they don't live here?
Oh baby - Jack's new name is now Head-wound Harry! He turfed it the other day on the cement and got some pretty good road rash just above the stitches scar! Nice.
Oh baby - Sam is riding a bike WITHOUT training wheels. I don't have any video or picture of this yet, but he did it out at the Ashton's in the gym. It is the ONLY place that he'll even try to ride since he's a little afraid of falling on the pavement. We were so proud of him - and the look on his face when he finally did it was priceless.

6 comments:

{Erica} said...

Can't wait for your little ones arrival. You mentioned you can't officially start complaining yet...HA! I've been complaining all week and I've still got 4 more to go!!

Yay for Sam and his bike. Jack just knows that lots of girls dig a guy who looks tough :)

Ashton & Co. said...

Oh baby...the weather is crazy!!!! Jack is still the cutest little police chief ever :), and we love watching Sam ride his bike...we need to take some pics! Can't wait to meet Livvy!!! Your next post may have pictures of her in it!

Freeman Family said...

I am officially sending Jack a helmet! Poor guy! Sorry I missed you today. I am hoping your next post has pictures of baby girl! Carter is so jealous Sam is riding without training wheels! What a big boy! What's up with the snow? It was 80 in Iowa today! Miss you and praying for a speedy delivery as Mr. McPheely would say! :) MISS YOU|!

Nick and Marci Jensen Family said...

oh megan....so close, but yet so far away...she will be here before you know it. So exciting. can't wait to see pictures of her and hear how your doing....poor little Jack and his head...but have to say i love his new nickname....and yay for Sam...that is always so fun to watch kids when they learn to do something new .....priceless......anyways, good luck in these next couple of days........

Nicolette said...

Good luck girl! We are expecting #2 in September!

The Halls said...

I'm so excited for you guys!!! You are so turbo mom!!! Can't wait to see that beautiful little girl and I think you picked the right name for Jack poor little man!! Can;t wait to see you guys next month!!