Sunday, April 25, 2010

A few of My Favorite Things

Soooo..... I REALLY like having a daughter! She has been such a good baby, and she has been such a fun change. I love not being able to decide which adorable, cute outfit to put on, and the matching socks to go with it, and not to mention whether to do a bow, or a flower, or a headband, okay you get the idea. Lyv is the most beautiful girl! We are just loving her to pieces. I'm so grateful to have a daughter, and I hope that I will be able to be a good mom.












I had to post this picture of Jack - he LOVES being outside, and playing in the dirt, water, mud, etc. He likes to rub it all over his body, and apparently likes to eat it too. What a fun BOY!

12 comments:

Jennilyn said...

Beautiful little girl! They are so much fun! Hey when are you blessing her?

My Everythings said...

What an angel. I am so jealous and hope I take after you. 2 boys then girl. :) How has it been so for with 3? I am sure you are doing great. I just know you are a Super-Mom.

Freeman Family said...

I love her to pieces! Please smooch her for me! She is so beaufiful! Miss you a ton and counting down the days to see all of you!

Crissy said...

Lyv is beautiful! Congratulations! So happy for you to be through with your pregnancy and to have such a precious little package to bring home. You look amazing and so thrilled to have a little girl.

Debbi said...

Megan! She is perfect, congratulations! What a great looking girly! I love that you already had big bows in her hair at the hospital. What a lucky girl to be in your family. I hope you guys are doing great - only a few more weeks till graduation! YAY!

J and C said...

Megan- congrats! She is beautiful!
www.thestubblefieldstory.blogspot.com

Elise said...

Congrats Megan! She is beautiful! I'm sure you are all enjoying her so much!!

Biorn Family Blog said...

Congratulations Cousins!! She is absolutely beautiful!

Jilene said...

So cute!

lori said...

She is so ADORABLE. I am so excited for you guys. You will be an amazing mom because you already are. Girls are so fun Love the socks too cute. CONGRAGULATIONS!!!!

allison said...

Yes girls are very fun. She is beautiful!

Courtney said...

Oh Megan, she is so beautiful!! And I am in love with her name! I be you guys are having so much fun with her! Congratulations!