Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Training Wheels

We've been LOVING the warm weather the past week. The kids and I have spent many hours outside soaking up the sun and hoping that this warm streak is here to stay. Jack has now graduated to training wheels! He thinks this is pretty exciting, but uncharacteristically enough Jack is a little timid with speed. He doesn't like going too fast... but he does like to practice. It is such an interesting discovery to see how different each of the kids are even when it comes to things as simple as training wheels. Jack, my wildman in most aspects of life, doesn't feel a need for speed (and I'm okay with that!) Here are some other random pictures of the kids.


Check out the next two pics of Sam - he finally got a much needed hair cut. I struggle with this, because I LOVE his long, wavy hair - but I HATE doing it and it has to be done or it is a fro-disaster in the making. So I finally convinced him to get a haircut - his main reservation was that the kids at school would make comments like "Are you a new kid?" He gets so embarrased over things like this. I asked him this morning if anyone had said that yesterday, and he told them if they said anything that he would tell the teacher! What a little stinker!Mouse Ears for a little M.M. Clubhouse action!
A fairly typical picture of Lyv, dying to go outside, and only wanting to wear her cute yellow rain boots, yet again on the wrong feet! The Minnie Mouse ears are a newer addition to the ensemble.

1 comment:

Beth Willmore said...

I wish I had a pair of those yellow boots in my size - I would totally rock them like Lyv!

Good job on the training wheels - Meg absolutely refuses to ride her bike and it's got training wheels and everything. I guess she'll be that ONE kid in high school who's never ridden a pedal bike. Yeah I guess I'm fine with that, at least she's not still wearing diapers or something...