Monday, July 2, 2012

Aerosmith Takes Albany

Shawn's little brother Jake came to visit for the week to see us, but mostly to see Aerosmith.  Shawn has always loved the band, and instilled the love in Jake, so we rocked out into the wee hours.  I felt a little out of place in my Gap t-shirt and my pregnant belly, so I had to hold myself back from getting up and throwing my bra on the stage.... Shawn and Jake were hilarious though, they stood the entire concert, completely overcome with joy, but do they dance? No. Do they sing? Sometimes. Do they just stand there like two goofballs...? Yes! 


I have to admit that Aerosmith isn't my favorite of all time, but I'm amazed at their ability to put on a good concert at age 60+!  The first time we saw them ten years ago Steven Tyler came bounding on stage and did a front handspring!  10 years later, there weren't handsprings but there was a lot of his signature dance moves.  We saw some sweet 80's attire, my favorite was directly in front of me..... oh, yes this is a banana clip, and I'd dare say that it dates back to the 80's!

2 comments:

Beth Willmore said...

I CANNOT believe you didn't throw your bra! What kind of concert-goer are you?! I mean c'mon, MoTab is coming to BYU-I next month and I fully intend on throwing my bra at that concert too!

Loved the banana clip picture btw, I used to have a couple of those!

Jennilyn said...

That is awesome! And I think you should have flashed the crowd with your sexy prego belly! How fun!