Monday, December 21, 2015

Christmas Prep

I love the Christmas season - especially the events that lead up to Christmas day…school programs, church celebrations, candy making, gift giving, you name it I love it!  Our ward put on an AMAZING Night at Bethlehem celebration.  I loved kicking off the month with a focus on the Savior.
 Christmas isn't complete without Grandma Jeanne's candy - or at least my poor attempts at making it.  I will say practice is improving the result, but candy is an art that I am still trying to master!

 The kindergarteners put on a Christmas program and lunch.  Lyv is a great performer and knows every word and action to every song - she doesn't miss a beat.  And she is a lucky girl to have so many of her friends in her class.


 We finally broke down and got a fake pre lit tree!  But I have to say, it is nice to not have to string the lights, and clean up the needle mess.

Lastly the kids had a Jingle Bell run for their mileage club.  Even Max got a little festive for the event.




No comments: