Monday, December 21, 2015

Thanksgiving 201

Of course I'm playing catch up again!  But we're snowed in and going no where so today will be a perfect day to add to the journal that is the blog!  We had a spectacular Thanksgiving week with family!    We spent a lot of time laughing, playing basketball and volleyball, going to movies and eating delicious food.  The highlight was spending the week at Grandma Jeanne's.  Lyv got to sleep in the pink room - my childhood favorite!  I discovered I'm allergic to wool or it's dander and thought I was going crazy one night as I wrapped myself up in a wool blanket to keep warm and felt my chest constrict!  Seriously nuts - I'm half Siddoway for crying out loud!  We held our first annual (hopefully the last) Hill Family Talent Show, for Grandma Jeanne to enjoy.  The kids all displayed their amazing talents, and believe it or not we are a very talented family!  The boys participated in the annual Turkey Bowl and Shawn started to feel the tug and pull of his old age!  We both did - after playing our hearts out on the field and court all week - we were all super sore!  It was a great week and we left with a lot of gratitude in our hearts for our amazing families!  We are so blessed.
















 Hill Family Whip and Nae Nae


 Papa Rick playing Santa Claus!


No comments: