Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Eva's 1st month

Eva is such a good baby!  We are loving having her in our home - especially me.  I could literally just sit all day and snuggle her.  I'm not a selfie person, but I had to get a shot of me holding my baby.  It is my greatest joy!  She has been eating wonderfully!  Her 2 week check up told us how good - she had gained over a pound - 9 lb. 10 oz. and 1/2 inch (21 inches).  She sleeps great for the most part, but hasn't created a schedule yet.   This is a little hard for me since I have to wake up and get moving with the other kiddos, so it would be nice to know what to expect for the night so I could manage my own sleeping habits better.  But its a work in progress and I really can't complain.  She has had some 5 hour sleeping stretches which have been amazing!  Mostly its 3 hours at a time - which I will take!)

 As you can tell she is well loved, to say the least - these siblings of hers think she is pretty great!  I don't blame them one bit.


Here's a shot of Eva next to a picture of Lyv as an infant!  Crazy how similar they look!


Eva doing the dab!  The kids thought this was pretty awesome!





We had Grandma and Grandpa Summers come and visit 3 weeks after Eva was born.  We love having family, and they loved meeting their newest granddaughter.  I think they will be fast friends!

And of course, what is a Summers' baby without some Cougar gear - courtesy of Uncle Jake and Aunt Mailee.  She looks pretty great in BYU Blue!


 The official 1 month old picture - you can see she is really filling out.  Love those kissable cheeks!

No comments: