Friday, June 2, 2017

Mother's Day 2017

I am a lucky mother in deed!  I feel like our family is complete with little Eva joining the crew - as I described to Jack the other day: I have the one who made me a mother (Sam); the one I prayed and longed for (Jack); my first daughter (Lyv); my baby boy (Max); and my baby girl (Eva) - could a mom's life be more complete than that?  I think not.  And not only that those 5 little humans comprise 5 of the 6 spots my heart is made of (one is reserved for their daddy).  I am only complete and happy when they are complete and happy!  I am forever grateful for the opportunity to be a mother in this life, and to experience the kind of love that comes from that sacred relationship.  My heart breaks for those who can't have their own children and for those who have lost children - the heart ache must be eternal.  But I also KNOW that motherhood is the reason that I am here on this earth, and that my goal is to perfect those divine qualities that make the fabric of motherhood.

Two fun one on one moments this month - Cinderella with Lyv & Golden State attire day with Sam!

No comments: