Tuesday, May 23, 2017

3 Months with Miss Eva

What a wonderful glorious angel this girl is!  I can't say enough about her.  She is happy, she eats well, she sleeps well, she smiles on cue, she's alert and so active.  She has 6 Eva fans that would do just about anything to make her happy, and you'll see why!  I am always amazed at how much I love this baby stage of life with all of my kids.  Don't get me wrong I'm exhausted by the end of the day, and I have walked out of the house without brushing my teeth on occasion...but to be the center of their world - the one person they find ultimate comfort and safety with is joy that cannot adequately described in words.  Their sticky hands and feet, the rolls under their chins and around their arms and thighs.  The cute squeaks and squawks they coo as they try to communicate to you is worth every tired bone in my body! 

At 3 months Eva continues to resemble Olyvia to a T!  She has bright beautiful blue eyes, and always get so many compliments on those and her incredibly squishy cheeks.  She basically sleeps through the night going from 9:30 - 5:30 and then eats and sleeps again until 8 am.  She rolled over for the first time May 17th and has become a pro at that ever since.  I often find her now on her tummy yelping for someone to see her great accomplishment.   


 This is a frequent beauty mishap - the headband is a must so people know she is in fact a girl, but beauty comes at a cost!

 She discovered her tongue right after 10 weeks and was constantly found with it dangling out of her mouth.  Now she is starting to teethe, and her fist has quickly replaced her tongue.  Lots and lots of knuckle sandwiches for this little lady.




You can tell she has quite the fan club.  Everyone works their hardest at getting her to smile or laugh!






 Her first major outing came on the 19th of May - when our Crapo cousins visited.  We headed to Seattle for the Mariner's game and a trip up the Seattle Space Needle.  I have a feeling Eva will be a world class traveler at a young age!


She really makes my heart soar each and everyday.  I walk into her room in the morning and she instantly grins from ear to ear and starts kicking!  She is a chatterbox and carries on long conversations when she is given the chance.  She does spend a large portion of the day in her car seat, running around dropping siblings off at all their various activities, and she has become a trooper.  She is either asleep or crying in the carseat...luckily its mostly asleep!




No comments: