Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Oh yeah, I do have a husband!

This past weekend I had the great opportunity (thanks to wonderful family who watched my boys) to visit Shawn out in Allentown, PA. We had a great weekend and were able to see a lot of neat things. Did I mention that I have a husband again, I think I've almost manage to forget what that was like, so it was a nice refresher of what will come in TWO more weeks!! We can't wait. Here are some pictures of our adventures. We went to NYC and Gettysburg and had a great time at both places. What a fun vacation for me! Shawn insisted that he would be in all the photos (j/k I've already been to these places, so I didn't need anymore of me, so Shawn was the subject.
Our 3rd ticket from getting lost, and relost on the New Jersey Turnpike, I think we met their annual quota for tolls that night.

The Staten Island Ferry took us right by Lady Liberty!

Empire State Building

Ground Zero at the World Trade Center block
The Bull on Wall Street



Time Square


Bethsada Fountain in Central Park

The Museum of Natural History -
Shawn was posing with me and the boys in Pre-homosapien form

Me and my two wondeful, beautiful roommates Emily and Erin who we met up with for dinner and dessert.

Gettysburg National Park

Little Round Top

Baby Summers - oops how did that get in there?
Arrival April 2010



Gettysburg Address Site
Our trip was great, and it was even better knowing that boys were being well taken care of. We are all really excited about our newest little adventure on the way, and so far everything is going well. Many of you already knew about the baby, but for those of you who don't there you go! We hope you have a great week!

19 comments:

The Allred Family said...

Yeah!!!! I had no idea! I am so excited for you guys! Congrats.

Debbi said...

YAY for baby in april!!! That is a great time - and YAY for seeing Shawn again - you are amost done with 1st core, YAY!!!!! Congratulations I am so excited for you guys!

My Everythings said...

Yay!!!!!!!! You go little Momma. I think its a girl.

Bart and Kellie said...

Yay! Maybe you'll be joining me in the land of three little boys!?!?! (Either that or your little girl will be loved by two adorable big brothers!) Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!

Nick and Marci Jensen Family said...

congrats on the little one!!! busy busy busy!! but oh so fun!!! looks like you guys had a great time in NYC. i would love to go back there.

Unknown said...

Can I just say a couple of things,
1. Congrats on the baby that is awesome, I am still trying to muster up the courage for a third. Let's just say it will be awhile yet!!
2. I LOVE Sam. He is such a stud. And Preston told me he wants Sam to be his best friend. So cute. I am going to miss Sam alot in preschool. He is so funny and cute so hurry back, Me and Preston will be waiting!!
3. this is Mandi not Weston if you are wondering

Julie and Kyle said...

yay for babies! are you hoping for a girl. if mine isnt a girl, i have some serious re-thinking to do. congrats!

Cassie said...

WOW MEGAN!!!! That is awesome!!! Was this one a suprise? That is such great news, I am very happy for you guys!

Jennilyn said...

What a fun trip with your hubby! I am so excited for to be pregnant!!! Lova ya all

Colette said...

Congratulations!! Maybe you'll get some pink but I don't know those boys you have are pretty darn cute!!

Nicolette said...

Ha! You're so funny and non-chalant about it:) I'm glad I was one of the first to know :):):)

Smittys said...

Congrats Meg! We are so excited for you. I know you hope for all boys so good luck!

Ashton & Co. said...

Way to slip that in there...Does Shawn ever change his clothes? Love all the poses bro! Looks like a great time!

Nick and Brent said...

So sly...Congrats on another baby, that is exciting! And what a fun trip to take with just the two of you! Good luck on the pregnancy!

Anonymous said...

YAY - YAY - YAY!!!! I'm definitely regretting not calling you back yet... because I just KNOW you would have told me this FANTASTIC news - right? I MISS YOU GUYS so much and I'm totally calling you. Thrilled for this little "guy" to join your family. Love your guts!

allison said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you, I had no idea.

Your trip looked great too. NYC is one place Jason and I would love to visit.

{Erica} said...

fun Trip...and YAY YAY YAY for another cute summers baby!

Elise said...

How exciting! Congrats! Looks like Shawn is busy! Good luck!

mary said...

EEEE! Congrats on baby number 3! So happy for you! And how did you like Allentown? Dave is hoping to rotate there next year...