Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

In the spirit of Thanksgiving I want to express gratitude for my three greatest blessings - Shawn, Sam, and Jack. What a wonderful life it is to be surrounded by these wonderful, handsome, fun, loving BOYS!!! Here's a few things I'm grateful for about each of them.
Shawn - the GREAT father he is. Really, I don't think there is a more dedicated, loving father out there. He loves being with his boys and they love him. He is also incredibly smart, and humble about it, which I admire since I'm one to gloat about my own "smarts!" Its hard when you know everything:)
Sam - His imagination - right now he is crawling around on all fours, with Bolt ears, a collar and tracking "food". He always is the first to remind me to say a prayer at meals, he loves to learn, and is so BRAVE to have mastered swimming!!
Jack - I LOVE this little guy. His jabber as he totters around, his smile, his laughing at things that are funny, and naughty. I love how he gets his shoes when we're leaving, how he snuggles up to me, and how he shakes his head no to everything - even when asked if he wants a pony!
I'm so grateful to be with my family, since I know many of my friends and their families have been away from their spouses. I'm grateful for the gospel that allows motivates me to be better so that I will qualify for the chance to have my family for eternity. I'm grateful for the freedom of living in America. I'm grateful for wonderful family and friends who have supported me and our family - we love you all. Thank you!!

1 comment:

My Everythings said...

We made a turkey just like yours! Thanks for the inspiration to do crafts with Colton.