Thursday, March 17, 2011

Feeling Lucky

I get to be the mother of these THREE
wonderful, beautiful, healthy, happy, and did I mention FUN kids..... Pinch ME!!!

We started off St. Patty's Day with a hearty bowlful of Lucky Charms (you must say it with and Irish accent, me laddy)!
Then followed that up with lunch of green eggs and ham - and we do like them Sam, I am! More green will be following but for now, its time to go enjoy the nicer weather. We even have sunshine! This is my pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Sam just said the funniest thing (he is SOOOO into celebrating holidays to the fullest...) "Its good to have Goldfish for a snack on St. Patrick's Day because leprachauns have "gold".

2 comments:

kim said...

Good for you!! You make EVERYTHING so fun!! We made rice krispy treats with green sprinkles and that was the extent of out celebrating!! Your kids are so lucky to have you!!

Andrea said...

SO cute Megan! I love it. Your kids are growing up so fast. Especially Jack. What cute kids you have. Glad you had a fun day.