Friday, August 19, 2011

SFHS 10 Year Reunion and Goodbye!


Alas.... my last Reunion! It is hard to believe that it has been 10 years since I graduated from SFHS, and it was a real treat to get to see some of the people I grew up with my entire life. One of the great things about attending a small school, is that you really grow up with the people you graduate with and know them from nearly 12 years. Though we were small in numbers, it was a great night. Jack was still feeling a little under the weather, so Shawn spent a lot of the time getting him to the bathroom. I however, enjoyed catching up with everyone.


I especially loved seeing my two best friends - Nicolette and Ashley. We were the Neopolitan Girls in High school because of the red - blonde - brown hair. And we had just as colorful time in tearing up the high school while we were there.


My in-laws always laugh at my wierd obsession with St. Anthony, but I think it is mostly due to the incredible people that live here. I enjoyed all of my time growing up and I can't imagine a better place to do that.


We said our goodbyes to our family after this, which I was so glad we got one extra day so I could see my little brother J.D. Now take a close look - J.D. is now a fire fighter fighting forest fires in the west. He has really gotten into the role, and has grown a full on mountain man - Grizzly Adams beard. The funny thing is that he looks EXACTLY like my dad! It is almost scary. I got see his new beard and his newest baby - Thad. Such a looker! J.D. wasn't through with suprises and fun... to make his stop more meaningful he pulled his bear hide out of the freezer to show the nieces and nephews! They were terrified at first, but then loved it.


I ended my stay with a little photo shoot of Chad and Katie's families. There were many pictures taken, but these are just two. Thanks for letting me practice on you guys.






We had a great time in Idaho, and I have to say dreaded in a way coming back to New York with no future plans to come back until we're done here. We love and miss everyone already!

1 comment:

Freeman Family said...

WOW! You had a serious action packed vacation! So glad you were able to spend so much time with family and friends while you were home. Thanks for sharing your adventures! Miss you!