Saturday, February 25, 2012

SeaWorld

Our final day was spent at SeaWorld. I love SeaWorld, I just think it is amazing to see those animals and the things they are able to do. One of my favorite activities is feeding the dolphins because that is about as up close and personal as I will ever be able to get. All the kids thought this was amazing, and Lyv kept calling them Sharks! The kids really loved seeing the animals, but I have to say Jack and Lyv's favorite part of the day was playing in the giant sandbox they have!) We were able to go on the Atlantis water ride and the Kraken rollercoaster, which is my all time favorite ride anywhere! Unfortunately we didn't time our ride on the Manta ride very good, and it started to downpour and the ride closed right when we were about to get on! Next time!We had a great trip and enjoyed watching our kids get excited about things. It was an extra special bonus to be there with family who we love and miss!

What did we get when we got home? SNOW!

Yuck I was really enjoying those 70-80 degree days!

1 comment:

Jennilyn said...

Awesome! I didn't know you were going to Florida! How fun!