Thursday, June 21, 2012

Baby Summers is a.......

We are thrilled to be expecting another baby boy into the family November 8th!  We took all the kids in to the ultrasound, and at first glance the tech thought it was a girl, but after the baby started moving around a bit more, it was VERY obvious that there was more to it than that (if you know what I mean!) In my dream world I had always invisioned two boys, two girls, but I think we are prepared and given what we need and can handle.  This past month my sweet little Lyv has turned into an ultra demanding, emotional wreck, and my patience for her constant drama has hit the bottom of the barrell! (I love her, but right now she is too much GIRL for me).  Just before we went in, Shawn and I were talking about what the baby would be and I told him I was nervous to have another little girl, because Lyv can really try my patience.  Perhaps this is a divine signature and blessing for me.... boys might be just the ticket for me! 

Now the challenge will be to try to find a name for our little guy!  Suggests welcome!

5 comments:

Beth Willmore said...

Oh congratulations!!! I think you should name him Billy Bob!
I agree about the drama with girls (luckily Meg's grown out of that stage for the time being, I'm sure it will come back in full force as a pre-teen!) It's the boys absolute wildness that drives me crazy! The Lord knows what we can handle for sure - good luck! :)

Also I was showing Jared the picture of Shawn's fish and he thought that was very awesome - good job Shawn!

My Everythings said...

Hmmm....good one syllable boy names. I like Drew.

Nick and Brent said...

Congrats on another boy! And good luck with names...it seems like everyone is stealing the boy names and giving them to girls these days!

Jilene said...

So exciting! Yeah, I wasn't sure I could handle more girl drama either. :) Hopefully this boy is easy like Eli was. Good luck with the name!

allison said...

Congratulations on a Boy! and YES girls are drama you should be in our house every day and they aren't even teenagers yet.