Thursday, November 7, 2013

Pretty Spooky

We love Halloween.  Dressing up has become a tradition for Shawn and I as well, and we could not resist taking advantage of "looking" the part this year.  Shawn's been wanting to do a Wayne and Garth costume for a while, but this year my hair is long enough-the right color-and I'm without baby; so Game On!  
 The kids dressed to match taking us to a Galaxy Far Far Away!  It was easy, cheap and fun!  All but Max loved their costume.  Poor guy he last about 15 minutes in his.

 Luke Skywalker
 Darth Vader
 Princess Leah

Master Yoda - a sad Master Yoda!

 Our pumpkins were a neighborhood hit.  Shawn's is always the favorite...can you guess which one is his?


This year the kids hit up only our neighborhood, but came home with sacks overflowing!  They decided (and I'm SOOOO thankful that they did) to cash in their candy for cold hard Cash!  A local dentist donates the candy he collects to the troops and gets cavity free kiddos walking away with a little spending money: so it's a win-win!  They kids totaled $14 = 14 lbs of candy!

 Lyv had the hardest time parting with hers so she ended up with a ziploc bag full of her favorites.  I can't say I blame her.  I was able to pass out candy with Max as my helper, while Shawn took the olders out.  They had an awesome night!  I already can't wait for next Halloween.


No comments: