Sunday, June 29, 2014

2014 Family Pictures

For some crazy reason I have put off getting "real" family pictures - meaning an actual photographer, who takes, edits, creates wonderful pictures.  I reasoned it away saying I have a good camera, I can take quality pictures, etc.  But my eyes have been open!  The one perk of being the only girl in a family of boys is that Olyvia was the focal point of most of the picture taking.  I don't blame them - she already has the posing down and her curls and pearls were hard to resist! Here are some of my favorites: 




























Needless to say, I loved each and everyone one.  I will definitely do this again, but it has also inspired me to look a little deeper into picture taking!)

1 comment:

My Everythings said...

I love these soooo much. You guys are perfectly beautiful. And oh my goodness, I want to eat Max up. I MISS you!