Thursday, June 19, 2014

Summer Visitors

People who know us, know that we love visitors! We were lucky to get two sets in one week!  First Grandma and Grandpa Summers came to watch Sam's tournament and check out Yakima.  Apparently we were too busy having fun to get many pictures in, but this one is a favorite.  Lyvie cuddling with Grandpa Kelly!  We had such a fun weekend with Shawn's parents - it is always too quick.

Our second set of visitors had ulterior motives - the Yankees were playing the Mariners, and that is one of the only ways I can lure my dad away from St. Anthony!) Shawn was a good sport and stayed home with the kids so I could spend a little quality time with my parents.  We had a great time at the game, and the biggest highlight came seeing Derek Jeter play one of his last games of professional baseball.  Mom and I had a great time giggling and dad had a great time watching us do it! 



Mom was a little disappointed that Jeter didn't notice his number one fan in the stands!  I think he did, but he didn't want to make my dad jealous:)

No comments: