Thursday, September 11, 2014

Mr. and Mrs. Fix It

Having the two youngers home has been so nice.  These two play so well with each other and by themselves that besides for snacks and the occasional squabble, I feel like I can actually start projects again:)  Lyv reminds me a lot of Sam as far as her imaginative play is concerned.  She loves to play pretend and dress up, and Max seems game for all of the above.  The two found the Home Depot play kit and decided to play….doctor?  What?  Should I be concerned that they were drilling and sawing baby dolls?  At least they were sporting protective goggles, safety first.  Max's goggle kept slipping, but that didn't stop him - not very comfortable but determined.

My all time favorite picture - Crazy Lyvie revving up the drill!  She pulls the funniest faces.  Love this girl.



No comments: