Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Oh MAX

Max, Max, Max - what do I say!  Just when I feel sad about my other three getting older, I have my sweet boy Max to comfort me and bring me back to reality!)  He LOVES, LOVES, LOVES his momma!  Seriously I have never, ever had a child that wants me so much, which is flattering, but at the same time - at some point you need to cut the apron strings, right?  

If he wasn't so adorable, I am sure I could resist the temptation to give in and do whatever he demands, but he is too cute!  He hugs, kisses, and cuddles.  He parrots every word we say, and does it in his sweet little sing song voice, that melts your heart. He tries to keep up with the olders - playing baseball, babies, legos, and wearing dress ups!  He is the household favorite and gets spoiled by all of us.  
One thing I love about Max is how he eats ice-cream.  This is serious business - there are no leftovers with Max.  It is bowl tipping, finger licking good!

I am so glad he is still little, and still needs me. Even if that means I have to wake up every night at 3:30 am because he wants to sleep in our bed.

No comments: