Sunday, November 16, 2008

Surprise!


I love surprises (even though Sam explained to me today that surprise is only a word we use on Christmas)! Today I surprised Shawn with tickets to the Kansas City Chiefs football game for his birthday. Do you love Shawn's bag? So manly.
Sam went over to our friends the Janke's (THANK YOU!! Sam had a great time with the boys) and Jack, Shawn, and I headed south. Shawn figured it out about 10 minutes into the drive. It was so much fun and we had great seats and Jack was wonderful and was the star of our section.
Here's our heart attack on a plate, well not technically a plate rather a cardboard drink holder! YUM!

We had a blast! Thank you Jennifer and Joe again, and Go Chiefs!

10 comments:

Amber said...

how fun and yum that food is lookin good right now:) What a good wife you are for that fun surprise! I bet shawn had a blast.

Jennilyn said...

I am so glad you guys got to go! Sorry for not being able to watch Sam...Do you still love us??? See ya this weekend.

cortney and neil said...

That looks like fun. I think I am wierd because I have always hated surprises. I am the person that opens all of my presents while moms gone and then tapes them back together perfectly.

Nicolette said...

How fun! Looks cold, brr! Way to go Jack for being a stellar baby! And clarification on the sushi: cooked, California roll; safe according to the Doc :)

Freeman Family said...

What a fun time for you guys! Did you stay warm? Good to see you today...let's get the boys together soon. Have a great trip if we don't see you before then.

Anonymous said...

Anytime! We had a blast and Sam was our missing number... we had a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 2, and a 1 ... it was a great day.

{Erica} said...

What a super rad gift! looks like tons of fun.

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys had fun!! I seriously want to go to another one! They are so much better when you are actually there. Looks like you guys had great seats too!

Jilene said...

Hey--so when our computer crashed, I lost all my addresses for Christmas cards. You can e-mail it to me or just leave it on my blog. :) Thanks!

Tiffany said...

looks like fun! happy birthday shawn!