Saturday, December 20, 2008

A Merry Christmas & Happy Anniversary

The Summers' family blog has had a major catastrophe! Our digital camera broke, then was "refurbished" and then broke again, so we have had to use our old film camera! Can you believe it? I know, pull out the tissues, because we have to wait to see our pictures. However, we finally figured out how to get our videos uploaded, so for your viewing pleasure is Sam's YMCA Preschool Christmas program. Sam did such a great job, and it really makes being a parent so much fun to see your kids perform.

This past week we've been celebrating Christmas here before we leave. Santa, being the nice fellow that he is, made a special trip to our house yesterday and brought Sam and Jack several toys because they have been such good boys. Sam asked for a Big Mack Truck from Cars (when he told this to Santa, he laughed because he thought Sam meant a Big Mac hamburger!) and Jack got a big red wagon!

Shawn and I are also celebrating 6 years of marital bliss!! Yes six years ago today he and I were married. I love that I can honestly say that I love him more today than I did six years ago and that I'm grateful everyday for being married to such a great guy! We hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a safe Holiday season. We are so excited to get to go home for the holidays this year and can't wait to see our families.

3 comments:

Elise said...

Sorry about your camera troubles. I can relate! We also had Santa come early to our house this year before we fly home and have Christmas there. Two Christmases (spelling?) is really quite I fun, I think!

Ashton & Co. said...

OH, Too bad about your camera! Maybe that's a good idea for Shawn to get you for Christmas! Happy Late Anniversary! I lost track of the days and thought Monday was the 21st. Sorry to not have called! Hope it was happy and I'm so glad you decided to marry my little bro. 6 years ago! I love ya like a sista!

Anonymous said...

six years!!! Wow, we're all getting old fast. It seems like yesterday we were at your wedding and you guys were passing us up on the freeway in that awful snowstorm, you can say you guys were in a hurry. HAHA good times