Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

What a fun Thanksgiving we had! We headed over to Colorado were we met up with Shawn's family. His sister Brigit hosted all of us at her house, and we had a great time. Thanks Brigit for being the hostess with the mostest! Sam had a fab time playing with his cousins and attempting every night to have a sleepover. The food was great and we stuffed ourselves full and then headed out to see Bolt, which Sam thought was sooo cool!Jack was very popular amongst his girl cousins who loved and held him pretty much all day. We took some family pictures and got really cute ones of the boys that we'll be using for our Christmas card. Thanks Mic for taking the pictures, we love them. All in all it was a super fun and relaxing Thanksgiving, I even scored on Friday without having to wake up super early! Who could ask for more? Kelly Summers Family
Here's some pics of us ski diving! It was so fun, especially when the instructor took me up and did all these cool spinning moves. I have a video, but trying to upload it took too long, so here's a picture of Shawn and I. I took this pic of Jack, and died laughing! He's too cute.

6 comments:

Nicolette said...

Fun pics! You cut your hair; I love it!

Ashton & Co. said...

It was a great time, wasn't it! We miss you guys already! Can't wait to see you again in a couple of weeks!

Amber said...

sounds like it was a great time!! I LOVE the new pic of your feet at the top, so cute! Yea we totally need to get together when you come. Let's plan something for sure! We are going to a cabin friday and Saturday but other than that we are FREE! just let us know:)

Freeman Family said...

I love the new pictures! I especially love the one with the boys and Sam's cheesy grin! TOO CUTE! Glad you had a great time with your family. Your hair is way cute. We saw Bolt that weekend too! I bet you can't get enough of Jack's cheeks!

Jennilyn said...

WOW Jack you are the Ladies Man!!! Who can resist those cheeks? Your family pictures turned out great! I can't wait to see your Christmas card. See ya tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun filled weekend. I love the apron picture. What a fun idea. Your boys are adorable!