Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Sam!!!

My baby is 4 years old today!! Ahhh..... I can't believe how time flys, and I really feel like I've come full circle because we are having his birthday party at my mom's house, living here, just like we did on his 1st birthday. Sam we love you so much. Here are some fun facts about Sammy boy:



1. He loves to play - play sports, play pretend, play with cousins, play with toys, play....

2. He loves his friends and cousins

3. He loves to dress up and he loves movies and pretending to be the characters in them

4. He have the cutest laugh in the whole world.

5. He has a great sense of humor

6. He is super handsome (I know I'm his mom, but he really is a beautiful boy!)

7. He loves to get dirty, he loves to run, he loves to wear his swimming suit

8. He hates fruit or anything that smells fruity!

We're having a BEY-AWESOME Bolt Birthday Party today, so pictures will follow tomorrow, mostly for Shawn's benefit! Shawn we wish you were here too. Happy B-day Sam!!

3 comments:

Colette said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Sam! Welcome back to Idaho Megan! Sometime I will have to catch up and meet you in person.

Amber said...

Happy birthday!! It's sad how fast they are growing up on us. I have to agree on the handsome part though, i think he is so dang cute. I have an arranged marriage for Brylee:) haha. It was fun to do your hair, i hope it's working out ok and i hope Sam had a great day!

Freeman Family said...

Happy Birthday Sammy boy! We wish we could be there to celebrate with you! We miss you so much!