Sunday, July 19, 2009

Pat - A - Cake Baker's Man

The boys had a great time making bread with Grandma Julianne this week! My mom has this routine of throwing the bread down in the bowl after kneading (I think she does this as a release for her built up frustrations) but Jack and Sam got the biggest kick out of it.



Sam has been playing with his cousins so much that I hardly see him anymore! Good and bad, I kind of miss my little buddy! Jack is growing like a weed, and is the new ohhh and ahhhh at church. Everyone is amazed at what a HAPPY baby he is!

Life is good, but soooo busy, and I'm having a hard time keeping up with my blog. I'm sure when I'm in Utah alone again, I'll be more vigilant, but these pictures are mostly for Shawn! We love you and miss you.... come home!!!

5 comments:

Colette said...

Looks like you are keeping VERY busy. Sam must be in heaven with all of those fun cousins to play with. That is such a cute picture of Keaton and Jack. Hope your summer is going great!

Freeman Family said...

Hey there..glad you are keeping busy! Sorry I missed Shawn this weekend! I was hoping to get home before he stopped by. There are just some things you can only get away with at grandma's house, like playing in the flour on the kitchen floor! Gotta love it! Miss you..give the boys a squeeze from us!

Debbi said...

I'm glad you are staying busy, this 4th year was the hardest year to blog, we were also so busy trying to not think about Wade being gone, or Wade was home and I didn't want to spend time blogging! Where is Shawn now? Hapy late birthday to Sam!

lori said...

Looks like fun. I love homemade bread it is so delicious.

Unknown said...

I'll miss you guys. Hope you'll stay in touch. Yall are "good people".