Wednesday, August 26, 2009

To: Shawn From: Your Wifey




Farmer Jack. He loves the tractor at Grandma's house, and we are going to have a tractor cake for his birthday that is only a week away! My baby is one, I'm so sad. But isn't he stinkin' cute?


Here's some pictures from the week - We hit Mesa Falls (114 ft. waterfall) and Rigby Lake - which both boys LOVED!

The boys have been soaking up the sunshine, and Jack and taken a real liking to drinking from the hose!

The boys playing doctor - Jack refuses to keep his surgical hat on. I'm not sure that is sanitary!

Finally here is a fabulous photo of me - AKA "BraceFace" I'm think I'm officially 14 again. I can't help but laugh, because I look alot like my 16 year old niece Christine, who is also sporting braces. Oh, wow, I can't believe this is actually happening! (picture courtesy of Sam)



Love you Shawn, and miss you!!

5 comments:

Megan and Shawn said...

Wow Meg, that picture makes me feel like a schoolboy again. A schoolboy that desperately wants to...anyway, you know. Lookin' hot! See you in a few days, love you!

Debbi said...

Cute!!! I think you look great with braces - I am a dork and didn't wear my retainer enough either and need them again, I am jealous of you! I hope you see Shawn soon!

Ashton & Co. said...

I forgot about the big "braces" day! I am so sorry I haven't asked you about it! You look so hot! Love your hubbie's comment...I now what he's thinking! :)

The Allred Family said...

Love the braces! I am guilty of not wearing my retainer, maybe you have inspired me! I can't believe how big Jack is. Crazy hpw time flies. Hearing about you and Shawn apart from each other does not make me excited! I keep pretending like it is not real. Glad to hear you are doing well!

Courtney said...

Braces...wow!! Good for you! I can't believe your baby is almost one! Time just flies right by.

Hope you are all well.