Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Its a .....

We aren't 100% sure! Uh.... the tech thought she was pretty sure, but the baby was sitting indian style at a wierd downward angle, which made it virtually impossible to get a clear 100% shot! So her guess, which she felt was pretty good - is a oh, my can I even type it:
GIRL!!

Ahhh.... bring on the ribbons and bows. BUT this is subject to change, we'll be doing a follow up ultrasound next month to make sure. Until then we'll enjoy the thought that we'll be having a bundle of curls, pink, and giggles coming our way. We are super excited that the baby is a girl, that she was healthy, and that she is already showing her stubborness/modesty by not allowing us to know for sure.
I loved this shot - it was hard to get any clear shots because of the angle she was sitting, but here is a view of her nose and lips.

10 comments:

Beth Willmore said...

Oh congratulations!! You'll love having a girl to dress up and take care of! Don't you love those, "Yeah we'll go with the girl thing, but we're not completely sure..." That's what we got with our Megan! :)

{Erica} said...

YAY!!! Looks like a clothing exchange might be happening...now I just gotta find out what I'm having.

You're going to love having a girl!

Freeman Family said...

It is definitely a girl with the pouty lip! I'll get some hair bows and a tu-tu whipped up for you!

mary said...

How exciting!!!

kim said...

congratulations!! Boys are so fun but girls are so so so fun. It is a different kind of funand I love every minute of it. The clothes, hair, imaginative play. It is all so much fun and completely different. I am so excited for you. Your boys will just adore her! Congrats

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! That is so exciting!

I hope we get at least one little girl. I HAVE to have at least one.

Jennilyn said...

YES!!! Claire is so excited too, I know it. Don't worry about having a Girl you are going to be a wonderful Mom, no matter what!

Debbi said...

YAYA congratulations, that is so fun! 2 boys and a girl - perfect combo:)

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you!!! And a little bit jealous.....maybe one day. For now I'll just go shopping for you! Are you super mom or what?

The Allred Family said...

Yeah! You know I love girls! They are so much fun and I am SOOOOOO excited for you!