Tuesday, May 22, 2012

4 is a Party!

That's right - Baby #4 is headed to our home early November.  Though the pictures seems otherwise the kids all seem sincerely excited about another brother or sister!  We are excited too - nervous, but happy to be blessed with another baby.  We'll find out in about 4 more weeks what we are having, but for now know that my clothes are all really tight, my nausea is finally over, and my tummy has started to have a mind of it's own. It seems to be bigger early, as if its done this before?  When this baby arrives we'll have 4 babies in 4 different states, with 4 different doctors, and with 4 different birth certificates.

10 comments:

Beth Willmore said...

Oh my heck congratulations!!!! You're an amazing mom and you'll be able to rock 4 kids like nobody's business! Glad you're feeling better and I can't believe you kept it a secret for this long! :)
I think that if you have a girl you should consider Beth... I mean really, I named my first born Megan, OBVIOUSLY after you... Just a thought, no pressure or guilt or anything.... :)

Debbi said...

How exciting!!! Congratulations! I am glad you are feeling better now, you are amazing!!

Cassie said...

So so so excited for you guys! I am happy for you Megan!

Elise said...

Great news! I'm happy your morning sickness is over. That is a great day!

Nick and Marci Jensen Family said...

congrats!!! i am super excited for you...4 is great!! can't wait to keep up on that one too!!!

Nick and Brent said...

Wow, congrats that is so great! You are such an awesome mom, you can do four with no problem! :)

Jennilyn said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashton & Co. said...

Can't wait to meet her! That;s what i am feelin'... Great pics of the cutest kids in New York!

Jilene said...

Congrats! I'm a little nervous about going from 2 to 3. I hear that's the hardest. So it should be easy for you to go from 3 to 4. Right? :)

J and C said...

congrats!