Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Fishing Frenzy

Shawn was able to take the boys fishing this weekend, and that is all that they've been doing since.  They caught a few fish with Shawn, so they are bound and determined to catch some in our little 2 inch creek.  We've had a lot of snagged lines, and not so many fish, but they love it. These two love spending time with just the "BOYS", so thanks to Shawn for making their day and taking them.  Shawn got a rare opportunity to do something for himself - he went fly fishing later that same day.  When I say rare it is that, Shawn never asks or tells me if he needs time to just do something he likes.  He always spends his extra hours at home with us, or letting me have a few minutes to myself. So I'm glad he was able to get some practice in before he heads up to Alaska to do some real fishing!

No comments: