Friday, October 19, 2012

If this doesn't make you smile....

 Yesterday I was cleaning up in the morning, and Jack came strutting out of the room and said, "Hey mom!"  I looked up and seriously about wet my pants laughing.  He found this goofy glasses, and they fit him perfectly!  I just can't get over his sense of humor, and I am so grateful for it everyday.  He provides some much needed comic relief around these parts.

Finally the post I've been trying to get, and finally resorted to a self-portrait in the mirror!  Here is the belly shot at 37 weeks and 1 day!  Yes, the one day is important to add.  Baby is doing good, still super active and I had my first run in with false labor two nights ago that sent me into a cold sweat.  As much as I'm looking forward to getting him here, I still need a week or two to get some things done on my pre-baby list.  I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy is flying by - and I also can't believe we will actually have 4 kiddos.  I've been trying to prepare myself for this big change, and realized that it more of a perspective change for me.  I'm going to have to learn to let go of a few of my OCD must-do's and to be happy with just seeing that we all brushed our teeth and were fed and clothed at some point during the day.  This will be a difficult task for me, and a balance that I'm going to have to really put a lot of effort into making happen.  The count down is officially on!

5 comments:

My Everythings said...

You look great...of course. :) Your hair is getting LOOONG, I like it!

Nick and Brent said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady! So excited for you! I completely relate with you about being nervous about more kids, because I'm such a perfectionist and love control of my life. It's just never possible with little kids, but if you get it figured out, let me know!!

Beth Willmore said...

Oh my gosh you are SO cute! When I was pregnant I looked like a big ole Shamu! Fat belly, fat butt, fat face, fat ear lobes, fat everything!!

You look great and I'm glad it was just false labor!

P.S. I have no idea about having 4 kids, and will never know about that - but "everyone" says that the change to 3 is the hardest, but after that you could have 10. Hope that cheers you up from the vague "everybody" that I talked to here in Rexburg Idaho when I was preggo with Mace!

Julie said...

You look so cute. I am sure from the back you can't even tell you're pregnant. Jack is hilarious! Lyv looks adorable in her pink knit dress. Can't wait to see you guys. Hope all is well and tell everyone I love them!

Jennilyn said...

Oh MY! That pic of Jack made my day!!! We send all our love to you all and that sweet baby boy. Can't wait to hear about him soon.