Thursday, October 31, 2013

I can't get away from these awful boobs!

Seriously....this is Jack reading me a book titled, Dinosaur Detective Undercover!  The word was Blob...but he kept on reading it wrong - Boob.  I was totally cracking up because that word still doesn't mean a whole lot to him at this point in time.  Here's what he read:

"This is very alarming! I can't get away from these awful boobs!  Go away! he shouted at the boobs!"

"He began to sit up.  As he sat up he noticed two large boobs moving toward him under the blanket."

"I had a bad dream.  I was being chased by boobs!" When I woke up it was true.  Detective Dinosaur began to sit up, and the boobs moved under his blanket.  Just then Cadet Kitty pounced on the moving boobs."

"Brave Kitty!  Ouch! Get those boobs! Ouch! OUCH!

How do you hold it together at times like these?  Well I couldn't tell you because I was laughing hysterically, and Jack just thought that the story was seriously funny!

My sweet, innocent boy!  If only I keep this attitude during his teenage years!

1 comment:

Freeman Family said...

OMG! This is the funniest thing ever! I think you should have him read it again and video tape it and play it back at his graduation! Very impressive reading Jack!