Monday, October 5, 2015

September Schenanigans

Football is ruling the house right now, and we all love it!  Sam has been playing quarterback and doing a great job.  It has been so fun to watch this team play!  Right now the team is 2-2 with 2 regular season games left.  Sam's last game was the toughest yet - but Sam came through with two really great stops while playing corner.


 Lyv as been doing great in school and loves her class and teacher!  She is also becoming a pro Mileage Club runner and earned her 5 mile bracelet a few weeks ago.  She is a go getter and I love her determination to do well at whatever she is doing.

Max, Max, Max….someone is taking to being the only child like its second nature.  He is a little spoiled to say the least and gets into a little mischief especially when I'm distracted doing housework.  I am so grateful for the mild mannered, easy going boy he is.  He plays independently which is great help, but almost too good that sometimes I forget that he's there:)  He is such a sweet boy and I'm so glad to have him with me during the day.


He still manages to make it to our bed most nights, and although I don't like being kicked in the back, my hair tangled around his sweaty fingers, I don't mind waking up to his angelic face and snuggling with him….because like all things, it will come to an end, and that will be a very sad day!

No comments: