Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Merry Christmas 2016

Oh Christmas!  I adore Christmas - and this one was especially wonderful celebrating it in our new home.  As we read the Christmas story and discussed the birth of our Savior the nights leading up to Christmas, I was impressed the thought that my kids memories of Christmas and the feelings they have will largely be had here in this house and in this room.  It made it feel very special and wonderful to know that my kids would look back on these times - hopefully with fondness like I do.

I decided in lieu of pjs this year I would do blankets!  It was a success - and hopefully they will keep them warm and cozy for many years to come.  I LOVED our Christmas tree and the way it lit up the room each night…but Max was on a mission to kill me with my own OCD tendencies.  He only liked the colored lights, and I detest colored lights…so any time I had the white lights on - all was well with the world….and then Max the destroyer of my happiness would click a little button and colored lights would appear bring horror to my eyes! Okay it wasn't that dramatic but it drove me nuts and made him happy - what do you do?
Christmas morning arrived and the olders were ready to go at 5:45….and away they went!




The kids received all they asked for and a little more…I told them to take a picture by their favorite gift: Here war go -
Jack - kinexts rollercoaster, given by dad

Lyv - Doc McStuffins Vet Checkup Station, from Santa
Max train track addition, from Santa


Sam - helicopter car, from Santa

Finally the we save the best for last - a trip to Kauai!!! YAY!  The entire Summers Family will be meeting up in Kauai for a week of sun and fun in January 2016.  We can't wait - Aloha~


No comments: