Sunday, May 7, 2017

St. Patty's to Easter

Here's a brief catch up in 2-3 words of March - April

Lucky us!!
Matchy Matchy!
Master Builder
Mozart in the Making!

Spring Break Sickness returns...boo!!!

A Fence!!! Hooray!!! Best day every for us and for Stone.  We are loving the freedom this allows.  He sits up on the deck and patiently waits for us to come and play.  It makes for dirty windows, but its nice to know he's right there.
Child labor is so awesome! Teaching them young!
Bleeding Blue


We LOVE Baseball! Majors and Minors this year.

Easter Best


Egg-static about Easter hunt this year...eggs had $$$ in them, so it was worth the search! I couldn't wait to hide the eggs outside this year and start that tradition with our kids.  I have such fond memories of searching for eggs each year with my siblings and going to signature spots that my dad use to hide the eggs.  I hope my kids enjoy it as much as I did.



I had to take a snapshot of Max at this age and stage.  He is my right hand man, and my helper of all things from house, to yard, to PTSA, to Young Women's and everything in between.  This is a typical Max look - complete with crazy undone hair and sweatshirt.  I can't describe how much I love love this boy!




I was cleaning Lyv's closet the other day and found this sweet note she had written to Eva. "I love Eva with all of my heart. I wish she sleeps in my room and she is so cute. Sincerely, Olyvia"  I just hope they always feel this way about each other! It made my day.

Finally - Talent Show 2017 - Lyv and her besties choreographed and performed a dance to "Can't Stop the Feeling" for the school talent show.  It was pretty adorable to say the least!


No comments: