Sunday, August 24, 2014

Cool dads wear wigs and blades

Shawn will probably die from embarrassment when he reads this post, but it's happening!  I know that I often sing his praises but I truly am a lucky woman to have such a great husband and father of my children.  The squeals of joy that echo through our house when he walks through the door are confirmation of this fact, but if that isn't proof enough - pictures will have to tell the tale.

Case in Point #1 - Wigs can only make a homemade fairy tale about a princess with a beard even more enchanting. (This little lady loves her papa's story so much that I'm not even allowed to tuck her in at night)
  Case in Point #2 - Rollerblades are a must if you are to keep up with the scooter drag races.  Sam got a pair of rollerblades a few weeks ago with money he earned over the summer and Shawn went out and bought a pair for himself so the two of them could blade together (skate isn't masculine enough).
After a severe mocking by me and recounting the times at R Skating when I saw equally awesome skating from the tight panted mullet sporting workers there - he pulled out some sweet reverse skate tricks and silenced me for good!  I love you Shawn, and feel grateful everyday for the goofball you are!

No comments: