Saturday, December 1, 2007

Ho - Ho - Ho!


More fun pictures. Sam and I made a fort the other day and he thought I was the world's coolest mom! We got him a flashlight and a pillow and blanket, he was ready to live in there permantely.


Shawn got our Christmas tree yesterday! Shawn didn't think it was that big when he got it, but when he brought it home and tried to put it in our old tree stand, it couldn't handle the weight. So instead of getting a smaller tree, we have got a bigger stand!!! Its big and beautiful!
We also have had our first ice storm of the year and its a doozy! Our windows looked like they're frosted or glazed, but believe it or not that is ice caked on our front window this morning.


Finally, Sam cracks me up to no end, and though you can't see it, there is a piece of paper underneath him. Sam likes me to trace his hands and feet, but he after he got the paper and a pen ready, he layed down and said, "Mommy do my tummy!" I died laughing, but also was so impressed by his little intelligent mind. Like mother like son!! So we traced his tummy and complete with belly button.

4 comments:

Debbi said...

HAHA! What a smarty pants - trace his tummy! You should find that big butcher paper and make a life size Sam for him! I am not ready for the snow - or the ice:(

Andrea said...

I love that you have a "real" christmas tree I am jealous! I bet your house smells so good. This weird Iowa ice storm business really sucks if you ask me...
And I just love that Sam is such a boy..Hunter loves to make forts too :)

{Erica} said...

sam's such a cute kid! I love your tree! Our windows all looked like that too! As so the nastiness that is Iowa Winter Weather begins...ugh!

My Everythings said...

You ARE the coolest Mom! How fun! I am so glad I don't live there. Brrrrrr!