Friday, January 25, 2008

Brown and Proud

So I took a color test, which a lot of you have already taken and I was brown -

You're brown, a credible, stable color that's reminiscent of fine wood, rich leather, and wistful melancholy. Most likely, you're a logical, practical person ruled more by your head than your heart. With your inquisitive mind and insatiable curiosity, you're probably a great problem solver. And you always gather all of the facts before coming to a timely, informed decision. Easily intrigued, you're constantly finding new ways to challenge your mind, whether it's by reading the newspaper, playing a trivia game, or composing a piece of music. Brown is an impartial, neutral color, which means you tend to see the difference between fact and opinion easily and are open to many points of view. Trustworthy and steady, you really are a brown at heart.

I thought is was pretty accurate - boring but true! What can I say I like order and a well thought out situations. No flying by the seat of my pants!

To take the test go to http://web.tickle.com/tests/special_question.jsp?test=colorogt and see how colorful you are.

5 comments:

Debbi said...

haha! My neighbor took it and she was brown too - don't you wonder how these things work? I think they always sound pretty much right.

Sarah said...

I was brown too! I couldn't believe it at first, but the more i thought about it the more I realized it was pretty accurate. I am glad to hear that atleast one other normal person i know is brown.

Andrea said...

hey girl!! So when do you get home>? I am almost finished with the 3rd book in the series so you can read it when you get back. I hope you had a fun time relaxing/babysitting :)

{Erica} said...

I always knew you had some "brown" in ya (wink, wink)

hope you made it home safe...shawn said he was soo bored!

Jennilyn said...

HEY girl, I have missed you! Wanna do something? It is so cold today I wish it would be 50 degrees again. Maybe we can plan something, when does Shawn work? TTYL BYE