Sunday, January 6, 2008

Sledding, Eating, & Singing in 2008

So far we've had a very fun 2008. First we were able to hit the sledding hill in Urbandale and take Sam on many death defying runs. After spraying Sam in the face with snow, we came home for some yummy homemade nachos - oh, I've been dying for Mexican food! Popping in a few tums for heartburn from the greasy nachos we went to ImaginEve for the New Years party for kids. Two downers occured: 1st Sam was mistaken for a girl(wearing blue race car pjs) and the pic I've been dying to get with Mitt was got by Jenni!!! AHHH! Its okay Jenni said I could photo shop my head on her body! Finally the Tolboe's and Summers' commenced on their first annual Singstar duel! Who's a rock star now???





7 comments:

{Erica} said...

i wanna go to the sledding hill...we had wanted to go before christmas but never got around to it...looks like fun.

whoever thought that sam was a girl must've been "special" or blind....he's totally ALL boy!!!

homemade nachos rock my socks and bummer about the mitt picture.

sun the 13th you're having the mish's over for dinner...call me i need to talk to you about that...:)

Debbi said...

How fun, I'm with erica - it must have been a special person who thought sam was a girl!? I think you should photo shop Shawn's head on Jenny's body!

My Everythings said...

Your nachos look so good. Will you email me what all you put in them?

Andrea said...

Sledding looked like a blast! We might have to take Hunter there for sure! I have to say I am quite bummed that you and Shawn aren't Hunter's nursey teachers this year :( Oh well! And Sam is such a cute little BOY no doubt!

Andrea said...

P.S I have the rest of the series to Great and Terrible Beauty if you wanted to read them! (I noticed it on your book list)

Brigit said...

Darling pics Meg!! Sam is so cute. We are so excited to see you next week.

I am so glad that you didn't include sound on the "Singstar" picture. Summers' were not blessed with any musical talent!!

Julie and Kyle said...

WHATEVER!!!! i found you... dont ask me how! whats new lady? im adding you to my friend thingy. i expect you to do the same...