Thursday, January 31, 2008

Blast from the Past

So I've really loved seeing other people's pictures from when they were kids, so I actually dug through the photo albums and have these of Shawn and Me to present for your viewing pleasure. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoy them.

Shawn & I at 3 years old: I liked these b/c you can see a little of Sam in both of us (okay mostly Shawn, but I can dream can't I?) I also love the scowl that Shawn has on his face b/c that really reminds me of Sam. I failed to mention that I cut my own bangs in this picture! Watch out moms with little girls sooner or later we all find the scissors!!





10 Years Old - gotta love my hair and teeth! oh, and Shawn's hair is pretty sweet! Wow!





High School Graduation - Shawn is and was a big hotty!





Finally a picture of our wedding day - it was freezing cold and yes pictures in the snow but they turned out really pretty! Hope you enjoyed my little flash back.

11 comments:

Debbi said...

I love the 3 year old ones, and that face of Shawns is so funny! I also think it's great that at HS grad shawn has facial hair already, wade and him could probably compete and see who had it at the youngest age or something!

Andrea said...

Megan you seriously are a major BABE in those pics! I can totally see Sam in Shawn when he was a little boy--cute! Fun post

Jennilyn said...

Those pics are great! They make me want to get ours out! I love that face that shawn is making...he still kinda makes that same face sometimes. See you tomorrow!

My Everythings said...

Wow-what a hilarious picture of little Shawn. The outfits top it off.
Isn't that Jay on the far right of Shawn's high school picture?

Steff said...

I have to second loving the awesome outfits when you were little. I love your wedding picture. It looks cold but it's so pretty.

Courtney said...

What great pictures! You were such a cute little girl! And that wedding picture...beautiful!

{Erica} said...

love love loved this post! You guys were so cute from little to big! :) what a cute couple!

Anonymous said...

Hey Meg~~ I loved this post and the funny thing was I was actually planning on doing one of our family when we were all little ninos... Anyway.. I can actually see a little of Sam in your 3-year-old picture - am I crazy or is it really there? Of course I can see Sam in Shawn though too. By the way I'm LOVING your hair long. Wow - i think it looks great like that. Of course you I still think you should pull of the killer A-line with really short in the back. Talk to you laters!

Julie said...

Megan,
I love the pictures and comments that you post. You have such a strong testimony, I am so proud of you! Keep the pictures coming.....I love to look at them!!

Brigit said...

Wow, Shawn has a super hot older sister!!

allison said...

Fun post! I love the pictures. Makes me want to get out my old pictures.