Saturday, May 10, 2008

Sam's Saturday Soup


This week Sam has decided to name our baby "Baby Carrot" - with a little prompting from Shawn. We've been tossing names around and finally Sam said Baby Jack's name is Baby Carrot, so if the baby is really jaundice, it might actually stick. Here's a picture of Baby Boy Summers at 23 weeks! We're really feeling him move and its been so much fun for Sam. He'll drive his cars on my belly and say "Baby Jack really likes that."
We've been able to really enjoy the outdoors this week! Seriously every day we've been outside playing in the yard or park, and loving every second. We also were able to finish our landscaping and plant our flowers. Now you need to have a little imagination and see the blooms on the geraniums in the pots, and the petunias in full colorful splendor, but soon enough! BEFORE

AFTER
Finally on this Saturday Soup I want to take a minute to say Happy Mother's Day to my mom, my mother-in-law, and our grandmas!!! We love you all so much and are so grateful to have you in our lives. You are the greatest women and we are better because of your influence. Mother's are really the greatest.
Megan's Mom
Shawn's Mom

9 comments:

Adrianne said...

How fun! Another boy! Congratulations! Brothers are so cute. Shawn is lucky to have so many fly fishing buddies. You look great, I hope you're feeling good too!

mary said...

Sam's new haircut is so cute. He is just a handsome little man. And what the heck, I never even knew about May Day!

Julie said...

Thanks for the fun tribute! I like the name carrot.....Gyneth Paltrow named her daughter Apple so what the heck....anything goes! Your tummy looks so cute! There is nothing as wonderful as feeling the baby move inside. We are so excited for his arrival. We will see you on the 13th July, we are so excited to see you all. Kelly will probably bring his clubs so that means that you and I will HAVE to go shopping...DANG!! Love you!

Ashton & Co. said...

Meg! You look so cute! Sounds like you had a fun week! I hope you had a great Mother's Day- nice tribute to the mom's. Call me! P.S. Your yard looks really nice!

Brigit said...

Happy Mother's Day Meg! You look so cute. In fact, I think I can feel your "glow" from here!

The yard looks great. Can you guys come and help us with ours?

Give Sam a squeeze from us.

Andrea said...

Wow--the yard looks awesome guys! I think its time for another plastic swimming pool party at your house!!haha

Hope you had a GREAT Mother's Day yesterday....and you look so cute with your teeny little "carrot" baby bump!

Nicolette said...

You look seriously sexy! I loved the picture with your mom and sisters... I miss you guys so much! P.S. I actully love the name Jack. Are you thinking about it for a name?

Anonymous said...

How cute! Sam is seriously one of the cutest little boys! Megan you are the cutest pregnant mom ever. You are still tiny too! We are loving the nice weather and being able to go outside too. Your yard looks great!

Amber said...

Nice job on the landscaping it looks great! We need to come visit you one of these days and see your cute house in person:)