Friday, May 30, 2008

Sam's Saturday Soup


Due to the huge quantity of rain that we've been getting - not only is the grass super soggy, but occasionally it becomes a pond and we find little "friends" in the back yard. (Notice Sam squishing the life out this poor guy!)

We took Sam to the Iowa Cubs game and had a great time. Sam was most excited about the mascot and the little games they play after each inning, but we had fun. Go Cubbies!

I had to post this pic of Sam b/c he has been coming up with the most hilarious outfits/dress ups lately! Don't you love my little Pirate Mousekateer?


After my lament about Memorial Weekend we had a GREAT!!! BBQ with our wonderful friends here in Iowa. THe kids had a blast playing in the water, and as you can see the adults we so excited about the food, friends, and fun they were jumping for joy. We also got play a fun game of croquet - and I have to admit publically that I got killed no thanks to some heartless men that shall remain nameless.

5 comments:

Ashton & Co. said...

I'm glad you were able to have a fun BBQ! Sam is so creative- LOVE the pirate/mickey outfit. He is at such a cute age. We miss you guys!

Amber said...

Sam is hilarious. I love the outfit! Brylee dresses funny also. She has a skirt on as a shirt right now and it looks like a tube top with a little cleave:) That's fun that you had a BBQ, I hope it made you feel better about not being here!

Anonymous said...

nice underclothes jennifer.... erica looks awesome! thanks for letting us bombard your home, we loved it!

cortney and neil said...

Thanks so much for the comment on my blog. You are so sweet. I have been told a lot lately I look like old Sue Dawg (that's her new name now and she thinks it's really cool). I think it's a good thing though she is pretty hot. :) Sam is so cute all dressed up. My kids do it everyday too. In fact Nic used to let Mason wear a spiderman costume under his church clothes, but I had to put a stop to it when he ran up and down the pews in sacrament and was webbing the old ladies. He is out of control.

Julie said...

Shawn makes a very handsome doctor!! I am so proud of him and how well he is doing in school. I can't wait to have him and Dan fight over who gets to attack my bunnions and hammer toe!! Looks like a great party. You seem to have some really fun friends. Sam is adorable as usual!! Sure excited to see you all soon. Love you all!!