Saturday, May 17, 2008

Sam's Saturday Soup

This was Sam's last week of preschool for the year, and we celebrated at family picnic. He really had a great experience this year. I was kind of hesistant to put him because he is so little, but I feel like it was good for him to have that structured social interaction and also time away from me. Yea for preschool and for Sam's great teachers Miss Linda and Miss Sarah! It was also Shawn's last week of "school" - he'll start clinicals in a week, so we are going to have a week of celebration! We started it off by pulling out the pool, filling it with ice cold water and freezing our toes!

*WARNING* Very Hot, Hairy Guys, Partially Nude! Do you notice Shawn's pose? I was laughing so hard! Then we decided to camp in our family room and set up the tent and had a slumber party. Sam loved this! It was really fun, though I have to admit I ditched out on the camping adventure since #1: I'm pregnant and the floor is sooo comfortable & #2: I had to work the next day. I loved this pic of Shawn since he seems so "excited" to be sleeping on the floor! Our final exciting bit of news is that we are heading on out to DISNEYWORLD!!!! Yea!!! We debated whether or not to go, but finally decided that this will be our last chance with Shawn since he basically won't be recieving any time off from here on out! So get your mouse ears ready . . .

3 comments:

Nicolette said...

Hey, when are you guys planning to come out? We need to meet up!

{Erica} said...

I can't wait to hear all about disneyworld! have a ton of fun.

We love camping out in our living room...so much fun...and don't have to worry about ticks!

Ashton & Co. said...

Way cute video- I miss Sammy!
Shawn's always had the greatest facial expressions- he reminds me of Jim on the The Office.
Hope you guys have fun at Disneyworld! Wish we were going with you!:) Post lots of cute pics when you get back! I'll be calling you on your cells about Dad's b-day...