Saturday, June 19, 2010

Lyv's 2 Months Old & Bambi

Our sweet girl is 2 months old! I can't believe how time has flown, and what a beautiful happy girl she is. She started smiling at about six weeks and we often hear her cooing and awwing. She is very loved by her brothers - sometimes too loved, but we are loving having a little lady in our home. She is all girl already and when she is hungry, tired, sad - she will let us know immediately and with all the volume she has (does she get this from me?) Here are our neighbors the friendly deer! So far we've seen four and right in our back yard. We've also noticed rabbits and everynight enjoy an awesome fire-fly presentation outside. We feel like we are in the woods, which I guess we are, but wow - this is really up close and personal.
The boys are taking full advantage of the HOT weather and having been swimming everyday.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I miss you all so bad! I know Jake isn't anxious to come home to me but I am sure ready for him! I missed the kid a lot! The kids look wonderful and happy. Lyv smiling is so precious. I love and miss you all. Get the skype hooked up soon. Love, Mom

Ashton & Co. said...

OH my goodness she is already changing! We miss you guys so much...the house looks aweseom on those pics...looks like you are settled. the area sounds so neat with all the villages and shops...can't wait to come see it. We miss you!!!!! Love ya!