Friday, July 9, 2010

Going Native

Shawn and Sam worked very hard on a our very own Teepee! I have to say how completely cool this turned out to be and it remains a monument to the new tribe we are apart of. Yes we are officially members of the BLACKFEET tribe (thanks to our wood floors, and black asphalt). These boys get sooooo DIRTAY. Seriously a bath is necessary after a long day of playing in the creek, dirt patch, trees, and driveway; and then having snacks and popcicles.

Finally and gratefully I have to write a little thank you to Sam. He has been the greatest helper the past few days, and everyday I hug and kiss him for all the good things he does. He is such a good big brother, and has really tried hard to help Jack and play with him. My dreams of them becoming best friends and life long pals is in the making.

1 comment:

My Everythings said...

Oh that messy picture of Jack is classic. He looks precious. Isn't it amazing how dirty they can get so quickly? I swear I change Rogan's clothes three times a day. Shawn's ribs look awesome! He and Chris would get along.
Isn't it sooo annoying when people say "you've got your hands full?". I know they mean well, but I only have two kids for crying out loud, and usually they are really well behaved in public! Seriously people...what are they gonna say three or four kids down the road? :)